AMS1117-3.3V, 1A Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator, SOT-223, Advanced Monolithic System
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents. On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1.5%. Current limit is set to minimize the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
- Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Output Current of 1A
- Operates Down to 1V Dropout
- Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
- Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
- SOT-223 package available
- AMS1117-3.3 can replace IRU1117-33CD by IRF
- Manufacturer : Advanced Monolithic Systems
- Part Number : AMS1117-3.3 ( AMS1117-3.3V )
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Active SCSI Terminators
- Power Management for Notebook
- Battery Powered Instrumentation