AMS1117-1.8V, 1A Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator, SOT-223
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents. On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1.5%. Current limit is set to minimize the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
- Output Voltage: 1.8V
- Output Current of 1A
- Operates Down to 1V Dropout
- Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
- Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
- SOT-223 package available
- Manufacturer : Advanced Monolithic Systems
- Part Number : AMS1117-1.8 ( AMS1117-1.8V )
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- 5V to 1.8V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Active SCSI Terminators
- Power Management for Notebook
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
- 1 X AMS1117 1.8V 1A Voltage Regulator , SOT-223
All products sold at rarecomponents.com are 100% Genuine parts made by the original manufacturers as listed on the product page. We do not stock duplicate parts in any case. All goods are checked before sending them out. The user assumes all responsibility and liability for proper and safe handelling of the goods after receiving the shipment. Image shown with the products like Integrated Circuits & Chemicals shows the package of Device and not the actual product in some cases. Please refer to the product description for exact specification about product and its manfacturer. For any further clarification you can contact us by the means provided on the contact us page.