5inch Capacitive Touch DSI Display, 800 × 480, IPS, Thin and Light Design
50H-800480 series display, produced by the Waveshare team, is designed for users who need a lightweight DSI display. Compared with the traditional DSI screen, it is lighter and more convenient for secondary development.
- 5-inch IPS screen, 800 x 480 hardware resolution.
- 5-point capacitive touch control, toughened glass panel, hardness up to 6H.
- Support Pi4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+, and some CM3/3+/4 expansion board need a DSI Cable 15cm.
- Directly drive the LCD via the DSI port of the Raspberry Pi, and the refreshing rate is up to 60Hz.
- When working with the Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS/Ubuntu/Kali and Retropie, and is driver-free.
- Support adjusting the backlight via the software and saving more power.
- 50H-800480-IPS-CT x1
- FPC 15 PIN cable (~ 50mm) x2
IPS Display Panel
Excellent Display Performance With 160° Wide Viewing Angle
Thinner And More Space Saving
Integrate the driver circuit into an FPC, only needs 5mm thickness space
5-Point Capacitive Touch
Gently Touch, And See What You Get, Enjoy Multi-Point UI Interaction Via Flexible Operation. Adapting Touch Function With I2C Signal, Support 5-Point Touch