5-inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, with a resolution of 800 × 480, supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor.
- 800 x 480 hardware resolution, configurable by software.
- Used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems, a single touch.
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output.
- Supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchase separately).
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working With Mini PC
Appearance And Dimensions