- IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- 7inch HDMI LCD (H) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- Quick start sheet x1
7" HDMI Touch Display
Supports Ubuntu / Kali / WIN10 IoT, single point touch, driver free
Supports Retropie, driver free
Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working With AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working With Mini PC
1) up to 5-points touch, depending on the operating system.
* audio output via earphone/speaker port.
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
- 4~5.5V wide range USB power input, to avoid display flickering or touch failure that caused by low USB voltage
- One-way isolation circuit. When powered from Touch port, the 5V voltage from Touch port will provide power supply for both touch function and display circuit. When powered from Power Only port, the Touch port will provide power supply for just touch function, and the other circuit will be powered via Power Only port. The two power inputs are totally isolated to prevent any breakdown
- Two audio outputs for earphone and speaker, each track of speaker supports 2.6W PA circuit
- OSD menu config buttons for adjusting backlight and display color
- DC-DC LCD driver circuit, low heating on long term operation
- VGA port to support VGA devices