8inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800 × 480, MIPI DSI Interface
- 8inch capacitive touch screen with a hardware resolution of 800 × 480.
- Capacitive touch panel, support 5-point touch.
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+. Another adapter cable is required for CM3/3+/4a:DSI-Cable-15cm.
- Directly drive LCD through DSI interface of Raspberry Pi, refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Working with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS/Ubuntu/Kali and Retropie system.
- Support backlight adjusts by software.
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application.
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect.
- Power supply via pogo pins, eliminating messy cables connection.
- Two types of 5V output headers, for connecting cooling fans or other low-power devices.
- Reversed camera hole on the touch panel, allows integrating external camera.
- Large front panel design, make it easy to match user-defined cases or to be integrated into sorts of devices.
- Adopts SMD nuts for holding and fixing the board, more compact structure