9.7inch, 1200x825 E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 9.7inch, 1200x825 resolution, with embedded controller IT8951, communicating via USB/SPI/I80 interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80 interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Interface: USB/SPI/I80
- Outline dimension: 218.8mm × 156.425mm × 1.15mm
- Display size: 202.8mm × 139.425mm
- Dot pitch: 0.169 × 0.169
- Resolution: 1200 × 825
- Display color: black, white
- Gray scale: 2-16 (1-4 bit)
- Full refresh time: <1s
- Total refresh power: 0.6W(typ.)
- Total standby power: 0.3W(typ.)
- Viewing angle: >170°