ROCK Pi 4 Model B - RK3399 64 Bit Hexa Core CPU - 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM - HDMI 2.0 up to [email protected] - 802.11 ac Wifi - Bluetooth 5.0 - GbE LAN
ROCK Pi 4 is a Rockchip RK3399 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It can run android or some Linux distributions. ROCK Pi 4 features a six core ARM processor, 64bit dual channel 3200Mb/s LPDDR4, up to [email protected] HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, 802.11 ac WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Port, GbE LAN, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. Also, ROCK Pi 4 supports USB PD and QC powering.
- Getting started with your ROCK Pi 4, including what you need and how to get it booted.
- Installing an operating system on your ROCK PI 4, including microSD card, eMMC module, USB drive and M.2 NVME SSD,
- Information about Linux and Android SDK, with how to build a system image.
- Fundamental Linux usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users.
- Fundamental Android usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users.
- Technical specifications about the ROCK Pi 4 hardware, including WI-FI module, LCD module, camera module, etc.
- Blog post from Radxa Team introducing the ROCK Pi hardware design
- Refer ROCK Pi 4 Hardware page for detailed info about ROCK Pi.
- Forum: http://forum.radxa.com
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/rockpi4