SIM7600E-H Based 4G / 3G / 2G / GSM / GPRS / GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi, LTE CAT4
The SIM7600E-H 4G HAT is a 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module, which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink data transfer. it is pretty low power consumption. This Hat completely revolutionize the Raspberry Pi wireless cellular connectivity and can open possibility of variety of applications.
You can connect this 4G module with computer to surf the Internet, or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone call, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
Link to Wiki Page - http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/SIM7600E-H_4G_HAT
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, MMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot for storing data like files, messages, etc.
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone call
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
Package Includes :
Weight: 0.248 kg
Note: the Raspberry Pi in the photo is NOT included.
- SIM7600E-H 4G HAT x1
- LTE Antenna x1
- GPS External Antenna (B) x1
- USB type A plug to micro plug cable x2
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1