This is a LTE Cat-1/2G HAT for Raspberry Pi, Based on A7600X.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
- Supports protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP(s), MQTT(s), FTP(s), and SSL.
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS.
- Supports LBS base station positioning, it is able to get the approximate position info via mobile network.
- TTS (Text To Speech) feature, texts in Chinese/English can be converted into spoken words.
- Onboard USB interface, for testing AT Commands, network communication, and so on.
- Onboard audio jack for sound recording, making telephone call, listening the TTS resulting speech, etc.
- Onboard USB to UART converter, for serial debugging, or accessing the Raspberry Pi.
- Breakout common used control pins of the A7600X module, make it easy to connect with hosts boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card.
- TF card slot for storing data like files, audio data, etc.
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the operating status.
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via 0Ω resistor jumper.
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps).
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32).
|LTE Cat-1||LTE-FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20|
|2G||GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 900/1800 MHz|
|SMS AND AUDIO|
|SMS||Supported types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU|
|Storage: USIM card and ME (default)|
|Audio feature||Supports echo cancellation|
|Supports noise reduction|
|Operating voltage||5V / 3.3V (configured via 0Ω resistor jumper)|
|Operating temperature||-30°C ~ 80°C|
|Storage temperature||-45°C ~ 90°C|
|Dimensions||56.01mm × 65.00mm|
- A7600E communication module
- CP2102 USB to UART converter
- NAU8810 audio decoder
- TXS0108EPWR voltage translator
translates 3.3V/5V into 1.8V
- MP2128DT power chip
- MP1482 power chip
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header
for connecting with Raspberry Pi
- A7600 control interface
for connecting with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot
supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot
for storing data like files, audio data, etc.
- 3.5mm earphone/mic jack
for audio actions like making telephone call
- USB interface
for testing AT Commands, network communication, etc.
- USB TO UART
for serial debugging, or login to Raspberry Pi
- Antenna connector
- Module power switch
- Network status indicator
- Power indicator
- UART selection jumper
A: access Raspberry Pi via USB to UART
B: control the A7600 by Raspberry Pi
C: control the A7600 via USB to UART
- PWR on/off selection jumper
PWR - 3V3: auto startup on power-up
PWR - D6: startup/shutdown by the Raspberry Pi D6 pin
- Flight mode selection jumper
NC by default, no flight mode control pin
Flight - D4: flight mode is controlled by the Raspberry Pi D4 pin
- Operating voltage selection jumper
configured via 0Ω resistor jumper
VCCIO - 3.3V: set operating voltage as 3.3V
VCCIO - 5V : set operating voltage as 5V
- USB connector solder pads
- BOOT forced programming solder pads