ARM Debugger is a debugger and programmer which supports the most popular ARM core MCUs including : ARM7/9/11, Cortex-M0/M3/M4, etc.
- Onboard self-recovery fuse, prevent any damage from short circuit
- 3.3V output, make it easy to debug/program the code
- Universal Micro USB interface
- Protected by heat-shrink tube
- Unique ID, supports multi devices to work together at the same time
Functionality and Performance
- Supports full-speed running, single step, breakpoints and so on. Check IO status, variable, etc.
- Quick response through the USB2.0 interface
- Programs FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- High speed SWD programming through the USB2.0 interface