Quectel L76L-M33 GNSS module
Quectel L76-L GNSS module supports concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS (or BeiDou), Galileo and QZSS. It can acquire and track any mix of GPS, GLONASS (or BeiDou), Galileo and SBAS signals. The L76-L is designed to be compatible with Quectel L70, L76 and L76-LB modules, allowing convenient migration between them.
The integrated LNA provides an improved sensitivity, as well as improved accuracy, fast tracking and acquisition of signals, and can keep enhanced performance under challenged environment. Compared with single GPS system, multiple GNSS systems increase the number of visible satellites, reduce the time to first fix and improve positioning accuracy, even in dense urban canyons.
By combining EASYTM (Embedded Assist System), an advanced AGNSS feature, with GLP (GNSS Low Power), a low-power mode, the L76-L module achieves high performance, low power consumption and fully meets the industrial standards. The EASYTM technology allows the module to automatically calculate and predict orbits by using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) which are stored in the internal RAM. As a result, the L76-L fixes a position quickly with low power consumption, even at lower signal levels. With the GLP technology, the L76-L can adaptively adjust the on/off time based on the environmental and motion conditions to strike a balance between the positioning accuracy and power consumption.
Its enhanced performance makes the L76-L ideal for industrial PDA, consumer and industry applications. Extremely low-power consumption makes it a great solution for power-sensitive applications, such as portables
- GNSS module
- 10.1mm × 9.7mm × 2.5mm
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels, and 210 PRN channels
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS (or BeiDou), Galileo and QZSS, ensuring fast and accurate fix in any environment
- Footprint compatible with L70, L76 and L76-LB modules
- High I/O voltage (2.8 V) and low I/O voltage (1.8 V) available for option
- Industrial leading sensitivity of -167 dBm during tracking and -149 dBm during acquisition
- Integrated LNA for high sensitivity
- PPS VS. NMEA used for time service
- Supports EASY™, an advanced AGNSS technology for quick positioning
- Supports anti-jamming and multi-tone active interference canceller
- Supports multiple low-power modes to ensure ultra-low power consumption
- Supports UART and I2C Interfaces
- SDK commands developed by Quectel