L76K is a multi-satellite system (GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, QZSS), multi-system joint positioning and single system independent positioning, supports AGNSS function, built-in low noise amplifier and surface acoustic filter, can provide users with fast and accurate, GNSS module with high-performance positioning experience.
This module supports Raspberry Pi, STM32, Arduino, Raspberry Pi Pico and ESP32 control demo.
- Supports Multi-GNSS systems: GPS, BeiDou (BDS), GLONASS and QZSS
- Built-in Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) for improved reception sensitivity
- Built-in SAW Filter for enhanced noise reduction performance
- Support AGNSS
- Support 1PPS
- UART communication baudrate: 4800~115200bps (9600bps by default)
- Onboard rechargeable Li battery MS621FE, for preserving ephemeris information and hot starts
- 2x LEDs for indicating the module working status
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
|VCC||Power supply (3.3V/5V)|
|TX||Connect to MCU.RX (Signal direction: TX >> MCU.RX)|
|RX||Connect to MCU.TX (Signal direction: MCU.TX >> RX)|
|PPS||GPS status indicator|