BC547 - NPN Bipolar Transistor 45V 100mA TO-92-3
BC547 is a NPN transistor hence the collector and emitter will be left open (Reverse biased) when the base pin is held at ground and will be closed (Forward biased) when a signal is provided to base pin.
BC547 transistor has a gain value of 110 to 800, this value determines the amplification capacity of the transistor. The maximum amount of current that could flow through the Collector pin is 100mA, hence we cannot connect loads that consume more than 100mA using this transistor. To bias a transistor we have to supply current to base pin, this current (IB) should be limited to 5mA.
- Low power loss, high efficiency
- Ideal for automated placement
- High surge current capability
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2011/65/EU and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Halogen-free according to IEC 61249-2-21
- Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- Lighting application
- On-board DC/DC converte