BMP390 High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor, Barometric Pressure / Altitude / Temperature Measuring
The BMP390 is a 24-bit absolute barometric pressure sensor, with the features of ultra-small form factor, low power consumption, and low noise. This digital high-performance sensor is ideal for a variety of altitude-tracking applications. Supports both I2C / SPI interfaces, compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels. It can be easily integrated into projects such as GPS modules, wearables devices, audible devices, and drones, suitable for applications such as accurate altimeters, environment monitoring, and IoT projects.
- Support I2C/SPI interface communication, I2C interface by default.
- Onboard voltage translator and compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage.
- Provide online resources and manuals (Raspberry/Arduino/Pico deno example, user manual, etc.)
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Average operating current: 3.2μA (1Hz)
- Barometric detection range: 300~1250hPa
- Barometric pressure absolute accuracy: ±0.50hPa (P=300 ...1100 hPa T=0 ... 65 °C)
- Barometric pressure relative accuracy: ±0.03hPa (P=700…1100 hPa T=25…40°C)
- Temperature coefficient offset: ±0.6Pa/K (25°…40°C at 900 hPa)
- Temperature absolute accuracy: ±1.5℃ (0…65℃）
- Resolution support: 0.016Pa (In high precision mode)
- Possible sampling rates: 200Hz
- Operating temperature: -40~85℃
- Dimensions: 32mm × 20mm
- Via-hole diameter: 2.0mm
Supports I2C And SPI Interfaces Control
For Use With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/Raspberry Pi Pico/ESP32/Arduino