CH376S USB Disk Read Write Module
CH376 supports USB-Device Mode and USB-HOST Mode. Set the basic firmware of USB communication protocol in the inner. It is also set firmware of special communication protocol to deal with Mass-Storage devices, communication interface firmware of SD card, FAT16, FAT32 and FAT12 file system manage firmware in the inner. It supports common USB storage devices (contains USB Flash Drive/USB hard disk/USB Flash memory/USB read card) and SD cards (contain SD card with standard capacity and HC-SD card with high capacity, MMC card and TF card compatible with protocol).
The "CH376S USB read/write module" has a CH376S chip onboard which does most of the hard work for you. All you have to do is send the module some commands from the Arduino and the CH376S chip will do the rest. You can communicate with the module in three different ways:
- Parallel communication
- SPI communication
- and Serial (UART) communication.
- Internal curing CH376S chip FAT file system, for simple and fast file operations
- CH376 USB Read Write Module Supports USB thumb drives, USB hard drives, USB flash drives and USB storage devices, USB card reader
- Support standard size SD card, HC-SD card, and compatible high capacity MMC, TF card
- Supports a variety of communication interfaces: 8-bit parallel, SPI interface, and asynchronous serial ports
- Compatibility: device is compatible with CH372, host compatible with CH375