The CP2102 USB UART Board (micro) is an accessory board that features the single-chip USB to UART bridge CP2102 onboard.
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11...
- Voltage output support: 5V or 3.3V
- Integrated USB protection device: SP0503
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED
- Pins accessible on pinheaders: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS
- Other pins are accessible on drilled holes, easily connected to user application system (separate pinheaders are provided)
How to use
In the case of working with a MCU:
- VCCIO: 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND: connects to GND
- TXD: connects to MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << CP2102 << PC.TX)
- RXD: connects to MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> CP2102 >> PC.RX)
- RTS: connects to MCU.CTS (signal direction: MCU.CTS << CP2102 << PC.RTS)
- CTS: connects to MCU.RTS (signal direction: MCU.RTS >> CP2102 >> PC.CTS)