CP2102 - Single Chip USB to UART Bridge - QFN-28- Si Labs
The CP2102 is a highly-integrated USB-to-UART Bridge Controller providing a simple solution for updating RS-232 designs to USB using a minimum of components and PCB space. The CP2102 includes a USB 2.0 fullspeed function controller, USB transceiver, oscillator, EEPROM or EPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART) with full modem control signals in a compact 5 x 5 mm QFN-28 package. No other external USB components are required.
- Integrated USB transceiver; no external resistors required.
- Integrated clock; no external crystal required
- Internal 1024-Byte programmable ROM for vendor ID, product ID, serial number, power descriptor, release number, and product description strings
- On-chip power-on reset circuit
- On-chip voltage regulator - 3.3 V output (CP2102)
- Works with existing COM port PC Applications
- Royalty-free distribution license
- USB Specification 2.0 compliant; full-speed (12 Mbps)
- All handshaking and modem interface signals
- Data formats supported: - Data bits: 5, 6, 7, and 8, Stop bits: 1, 1.5, and 2, Parity: odd, even, mark, space, no parity
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1 Mbps