The TTGO T-Bat from LilyGO is a handy module with a 18650 battery holder. This module has various inputs for, among other things, a solar panel. The built-in DC-DC converter provides a stable output voltage, for example to power a microcontroller.
- Input voltage: 5V DC (via Micro USB) or 4.5-6V (via solar panel connector)
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum charging current: ~500mA
- Maximum discharge voltage (UVLO): ~2.9V
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Maximum output current (5V): ~1A
- Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: CN3065
- Built-in protection circuit: Yes
- UVLO: 2.5V
- Simultaneous charging and discharging: Yes
- Battery holder type: 18650
- Input connectors:
JST-PH (Li-ion/Li-Po battery)
Screw terminal (Li-ion/Li-Po battery)
Micro-USB (for charging)
JST-PH (solar panel connection for charging)
Screw terminal (solar panel connection for charging)
- Output connectors:
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 90 x 21.5 x 27 (in mm)
1x TTGO T-Bat
Note: Only connect one battery at a time.
Note: Always check the polarity of the battery and/or solar panel before connecting it!