This is the 12 LED ring, a small chainable 85mm outer diameter board equipped with 5050 WS2812 RGB LEDs. The WS2812s are each addressable. The driver chip is located inside the LED. Each Stick has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and requires 5V.
- IC Chip : WS2812B
- Supply Voltage (V) : 5(V)
- Outer Diameter (OD)(mm) : 85 mm
- Inner Diameter (ID) (mm) : 50 mm
- Color: RGB
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- Control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into a package of 5050 components, form a complete control of pixel point.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, after wave reshaping to the next driver, ensure wave-form distortion not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit.
- Each pixel of the three primary colors can achieve 256 brightness levels, or 16M colors full-color display, and scan frequency not less than 400Hz/s.
- Cascading port transmission signal by a single line.
- Any two points the distance more than 5m transmission signal without any increase circuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps( frames per second) , cascade number is not less than 1024 points.
- Send data at speeds of 800Kbps.
- The color of the light was highly consistent
- Full-color module, Full-color soft lights a lamp strip.
- LED decorative lighting, Indoor/outdoor LED video irregular screen.