This is the 16 LED NeoPixel Ring, a small chainable 68mm outer diameter board equipped with 5050 WS2812 RGB LEDs. The WS2812s are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each NeoPixel Stick has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and requires 5V.
Every ring is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microcontroller with an 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
- IC Chip : WS2812B
- Supply Voltage (V) : 5(V)
- Outer Diameter (OD)(mm) : 85 mm
- Inner Diameter (ID) (mm) : 50 mm
- Color: RGB
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- Control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into a package of 5050 components, form a complete control of pixel point.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, after wave reshaping to the next driver, ensure wave-form distortion not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit.
- Each pixel of the three primary colors can achieve 256 brightness levels, or 16M colors full-color display, and scan frequency not less than 400Hz/s.
- Cascading port transmission signal by a single line.
- Any two points the distance more than 5m transmission signal without any increase circuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps( frames per second) , cascade number is not less than 1024 points.
- Send data at speeds of 800Kbps.
- The color of the light was highly consistent
- Full-color module, Full-color soft lights a lamp strip.
- LED decorative lighting, Indoor/outdoor LED video irregular screen