This model is the intelligent LCD display module with a capacitive touch screen for user interactivity. It has onboard serial UART PORT which can be controlled by any microcontroller via a simple yet powerful command set. It can be used as TFT Display & Touch controller in various electronic equipment such as vending machines, currency counting machines, washing machines, and many other similar appliances.
The LCD is integrated with a running DGUS II system, a GUI (Graphical User Interface) development software. The pre-installed UI user interface development software can be used to develop your own design and customized features like buttons, text display, graph and slider etc. The T5L1 DWIN development software is a human-machine interface dedicated to ASIC designed for IoT application applications. This software is based on a T5L chip that is a low-power, cost-effective dual-core 8051 processor.
- Resistive touch screen
- Based on self-designed T5L ASIC, 10.1 Inches, 16.7M Colors, 1024*600 Pixel TFT LCD;
- 8Pin_2.0mm connection wire,TTL/COMS available;
- Download via SD card or on-line serial port;
- Dual Development System: DGUS II/ TA(Instruction set);
- No coding skills required, easy-to-use DWIN DGUS V7.6 GUIs Development;
- Net Weight: DMG10600C101_03WTR: 530g
- Widely used with Arduino,STM32,Microchip ,ESP8266 and so on .
|LCD Type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Touch Panel||Resistive Touch Panel|
|Display Size||10.1 inches|
|Operational Voltage||6V to 15V, Typical Voltage (12V)|
|Typical Current||130mA to 400mA|