600x448, 5.83inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, yellow/black/white three-color, SPI interface
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 5.83inch, 600x448 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports yellow, black, and white three-color display.Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- → No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- → Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- → Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- → SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- → Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)