1 port Ethernet device servers USR-N510 can realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and the network. Simple settings via webpage or setup software can assign working details.
Ethernet device servers USR-N510 are based on an ARM processor and it is internally integrated with TCP/IP protocol. Users can easily realize embedded device networking.
● 1-port RS-232/422/485 Ethernet device servers
● The power supply accepts a wide voltage input range DC 5-36V
● Support TCP server/client, UDP server/client, HTTPS client, Virtual COM
● Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
● Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF
● Support 1 RS-232, RS-485/422 3IN1 serial port to 1 10/100Base-T(X) self-adaptive Ethernet interface
● Configuration via Web Server page, AT commands, and Windows Utility
● MQTT/SSL special firmware
User TCP232 Test [PC Test Software]
|Port Type||1x 8pin RJ45|
|Network Protocol||IP,TCP,UDP,DHCP,DNS,HTTP,ARP,ICMP,Web socket,Httpd client|
|Interface Standard||RS-232: DB9 pin type, RS-485: 2 wire (A+,B-), RS-422 (A,B,Y,Z)|
|Input Voltage||DC 5 ~ 36V|
|Working Current||53mA @ 12V with Power < 1W|
|Dimensions||88 x 81 x 24 mm|
Surge Protection, ESD 2KV, for a more harsh industrial environment
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring.