USR-TCP232-ED2 is a triple UART to Ethernet converter module, industrial design, built-in fully optimized TCP/IP protocol stack, stable and reliable; supports virtual serial port VCOM; supports DNS domain name resolution, Keep-alive mechanism, hardware watchdog.
- Support TCP server, TCP client and UDP, HTTP operating modes
- Support RS-485 enable pin of an external RS-485 transceiver
- Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface
- Flexible data packet condition for the serial interface
- Support DHCP to configure the IP address and other network configuration parameters
- Support DNS for remote server domain name lookup
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP/UDP
- Support Modbus over TCP/UDP
- Support three configuration methods: serial AT command, PC software, and web page
- Support local firmware upgrade by PC software
- Support “Keep-Alive” to guarantee TCP connection
- Support user password authorization for security
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃~+85℃)
Multiple Working ModesED2 supports five working modes: TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client, UDP Server, and HTTP Client, which can be flexibly selected according to the usage scenario.