This is an industrial grade 4G DTU which incorporates Qualcomm platform 4G communication module SIM7600E-H. It supports multi-mode multi-band, and suits multi countries or regions. After our secondary development for the module firmware, it takes only some simple configurations to achieve bidirectional data transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/TTL serial port and 4G LTE network.
With features like four modes support (TCP/UDP, Modbus, HTTP, and MQTT), RNDIS dial-up, and GNSS positioning, this industrial-grade DTU is designed to be fully functional, easy to use, and stable operating. It would be an ideal choice for fields including industrial data collection, communication, remote control, and other IoT applications that need high throughput 4G data communication and have high requirements of data rate and latency.
- SIM7600E-H 4G DTU x1
- GPS Antenna x1
- 1.5m male to female serial cable x1
- USB-A to micro-B cable x1
- 12V power adapter x1
- 4G Antenna x1
- Based on Qualcomm platform 4G communication module
- Features RS232, RS485, and TTL port (3.3V/5V)
- USB Port, support USB dial-up, configuration, AT command, and so on.
- Supports high-speed UART interface, up to 921600bps.
- Support TCP, UDP, HTTP(S), MQTT protocol, 4 channel socket connection.
- Support Modbus protocol
- Support Domain name connection, automatically re-connect.
- Support Registration Packet, the packet is modifiable, HEX format
- Support Heartbeat packet, the packet is modifiable, HEX format
- Hardware watchdog to avoid a crash
- The fault restart time is configurable.
- The trigger time and triangle length of UART are configurable.
- Industrial design, with EMC
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ 80°C
- Easy to use