The Motor Driver HAT is designed for Raspberry Pi, controlled via I2C interface, will drive two DC motors at the same time. It's an ideal choice for you to DIY mobile robots.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- I2C controlled, by setting 5 address jumpers, it is stackable up to 32 this modules
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit hardware PWM to adjust motor speed
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, high efficiency, low heating
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in BCM2835, wiringPi, and python)
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- PWM driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!