NEO 6M GPS Module
The NEO-6 module series is a family of stand-alone GPS receivers featuring the high performance u-blox 6 positioning engine. These flexible and cost effective receivers offer numerous connectivity options in a miniature 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm package. Their compact architecture and power and memory options make NEO-6 modules ideal for battery operated mobile devices with very strict cost and space constraints.
The UBlox NEO 6M GPS Module Engine is very good, and comes with a binary output of very high precision. It is also suitable for indoor applications due to high sensitivity. The on board battery also allows for storage of configuration settings in EEPROM. The module has UFL Connector for the connection with GPS Antenna using Cable. It allows for flexibility in mounting GPS Module, allowing the antenna to be positioned such that it will always face the sky for best performance. And therefore, making it powerful for use with cars, and other mobile GPS Applications.
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna