The nRF52840 DK is a versatile single board development kit for Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh, Thread, Zigbee, 802.15.4, ANT and 2.4 GHz proprietary applications on the nRF52840 SoC. It also supports development for the nRF52811 SoC.
It facilitates development exploiting all features of the nRF52840 SoC. It includes an NFC antenna that quickly enables utilization of the NFC-A tag peripheral. All GPIOs are available via edge connectors and headers, and 4 buttons and 4 LEDs simplify input and output to and from the SoC. It is Arduino Uno Revision 3 compatible, making it possible to mount 3rd-party shields with ease. It comes with an on-board SEGGER J-Link debugger allowing programming and debugging both the on-board SoC and external SoCs through the debug out header. It also interfaces directly with the Power Profiler Kit.
→ Affordable, single-board development kit for the nRF52811 and nRF52840 SoCs
→Bluetooth 5 multiprotocol radio
- 2 Mbps
- Long Range
- Advertising Extensions
- Channel Selection Algorithm
→ IEEE 802.15.4 radio support
→ Arm CortexTM-M4 with floating point support
→ DSP instruction set
→ Arm CryptoCell CC310 cryptographic accelerator
→ Arduino Rev3 compatible connector for use with 3rd party shields
→ All I/Os (48) and interfaces available via connectors
→ Segger J-Link OB programming/debugging supported
→ Support for programming/debugging of external boards
→ USB interface direct to nRF52840 SoC
→ USB interface to power and program/debug
→ External memory on-board
→ Integrated 2.4 GHz PCB antenna
→ NFC antenna
→ Connector for external NFC antenna
→ SWF RF connector for direct RF measurements
→ Pins for power consumption measurements
→ 4 x user-programmable buttons
→ 4 x user-programmable LEDs
→ Coin-cell battery holder
→ 1.7-5.5 V supplied from battery, external or USB
→ 1 x nRF52840 Preview DK board
→ 1 x NFC antenna
→ OEM Product Resource Page [Link]
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!