ROCK Pi S is a Rockchip RK3308 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It equips a 64bits quad core processor, USB, ethernet, wireless connectivity (optional) and voice detection engine at the size of 1.7 inch, make it perfect for IoT and voice applications. ROCK Pi S comes in two ram sizes 256MB or 512MB DDR3, and uses uSD card for OS and storage. Optionally, ROCK Pi S can provide on board storage version with 1Gb/2Gb/4Gb/8Gb NAND flash.
This particular variant is 512MB RAM, 4GB Onboard NAND, No Wifi BT
- Rockchip RK3308 Quad A35 64bit processor with built-in VAD
- 512MB RAM version
- 4GB Onboard NAND Flash
- USB 2.0 OTG (type C) + USB 2.0 HOST (type A)
- RJ45 10/100Mbit Ethernet
- optional PoE (additional HAT required)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna connector
- 26 pin GPIO header
- 26 pin voice/audio header includes I2S, PCM, TDM, PDM, SPDIF, and HDMI ARC
- Size 1.7x1.7inch (~38.1x38.1mm)
- Debian, Ubuntu, Armbian and Slackware ARM support
- Power demand idle: 0.5W / full load: 2.8W
- CPU does not need any heat management!