STM32F407G-DISC1 Discovery Board - Discovery kit for STM32 F4 series - with STM32F407VG MCU - MB997D Version
The STM32F407G-DISC1 helps you to discover the STM32F407/417 line features and to develop your applications easily.
It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on ST's page for STM32F407-DISC1 Board to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
LD1 (red/green) for USB communication LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue) 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing