STM32F407G-DISC1 Discovery Board - Discovery kit for STM32 F4 series - with STM32F407VG MCU - MB997D Version
The STM32F407G-DISC1 helps you to discover the STM32F407/417 line features and to develop your applications easily.
It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on ST's page for STM32F407-DISC1 Board to support quick evaluation and development.
Starting 2020, ST microelectronics has changed the Board PCB color to Blue. Earlier this board used to come in green color PCB. Most other websites have not updated their old pictures. The original ST Microelectronics board is Blue color PCB only. Rest assured that all the items listed on Hubtronics.in are genuine, we source all our inventory either from OEM or from authorized distributors only.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:LD1 (red/green) for USB communicationLD2 (red) for 3.3 V power onFour user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing