The 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications.
This is based on an STM32L152RCT6 microcontroller ; and include an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys.
- STM32L152RCT6 (128 KB Flash memory, 16 KB RAM, 4 KB EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory, 32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- LCD - DIP28 package and 24 segments, 4 commons
- Four LEDs: - LD1 (red/green) for USB communication, LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on and Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32072 package.