This is a high-performance current mode PWM controller. designed for High-cost performance AC/DC converter design. It Delivers close to 4W over a wide voltage range of 85V-265V continuous output power and optimized high rationality circuit with Bipolar fabrication process for high performance and it saves the overall cost of the product to the greatest extent.
- Built-in 700V high-voltage power switch tube, very few peripheral components
- Latch pulse width modulation, pulse-by-pulse current limit detection
- Low output frequency reduction function, no output power consumption can be lower than 0.25W
- Built-in slope and feedback compensation function
- Independent upper limit current detection controller, real-time processing of overcurrent and overload of the controller
- Off-cycle emitter bias output, which improves the withstand voltage of the power tube.
- Built-in current limit resistor with temperature compensation, precise current limit
- Built-in thermal protection circuit
- Use the amplification effect of the switching power tube to complete the start-up, and the power consumption of the start-up resistor is reduced by more than 10 times.
- Minimal external components
- Low startup and operating current
- VCC overvoltage automatic limit
- Wide voltage output power up to 3.8W, narrow voltage output power up to 4.5W or more
|1 (OB)||Power tube base, starting current input, external starting resistor.|
|2 (NC)||Dangling feet|
|3 (VCC)||power supply pin|
|4 (FB)||Feedback pin|
|6, 7 (NC)||NC|
|8 (OC)||Output pin, connected to switching transformer|
- Portable adapters (such as travel chargers, external power boxes, etc.)
- Lightweight and stylish mobile device power supply (such as MP3, WALKMAN, etc.)