Onboard 4-ch USB Interface, Fast Ethernet Port, and HDMI Port, Raspberry Pi Zero To 3B Adapter is an alternative for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+, supporting Zero and Zero 2W.
- Zero can be easily attached via specially designed connectors
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 3B / 3B+ boards.
- The same GPIO header height as 3B, easily connecting with 3B series HATs or development projects
- Onboard 4-ch USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission.
- Onboard RTL8152B Ethernet chip, support 1-ch RJ45 Ethernet port, 10 / 100 M adaptive.
Use Zero To Reproduce The Original Appearance Of The Pi 3B Series As Much As Possible
More Cost-Effective Choice
**For reference, Raspberry Pi zero is not included
|Connect to Zero||Connect to Zero 2W|
Compare with RPI 3B+
**For Reference only, RPI Zero and 3B+ are not included
Onboard 4-Ch USB Interface, 100M Ethernet Port, And HDMI Port
Note: The Ethernet Port Does Not Support PoE Function
Compatible With Pi 3B Series HATs
The Same GPIO Header Height As 3B, Easily Connecting With 3B Series HATs
Or Development Projects
**for reference only, Pioneer600 and Pi Zero are NOT included.
- Zero-to-Pi3-Adapter (A) x1