Raspberry Pi 2 Model B - 1 GB RAM - Quad Core ARMv7 CPU
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is second generation of Raspberry Pi SBC. It replaced Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ on Feb. 2015. This is the latest board by Raspberry Pi Team with few great new features like :
- Quad core ARM Cortex A7 CPU running at 900MHz
- 1 GB RAM
- Supports more OS, including Windows 10
- Broadcom BCM2863, 900MHz, Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 core with VideoCore IV dual core GPU
- GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0 Support, Hardware Accelerated OpenVG, 1080p, H.264 High Profile Decode
- GPU is capable of 1 GPixels/Sec
- GPU is capable of 24 GFlops of general purpose computation and features a bunch of texture filtering and DMA Infrastructure.
- 1 GB RAM
- Boots from SD card, support GNU/ Linux distros like Debian, ArchLinux, Fedora etc.
- 10/ 100 wired ethernet
- HDMI output
- 4x USB 2.0 Slots
- Micro SD card slot
- Powered by 5V micro USB connector.
- 4-pole 3.5 mm Stereo Audio Jack with composite video output.
- Camera Connector
- 40 Pin 2,54mm Expansion header
- Dimensions - 85mm x 56mm x 17mm