2-Channel Isolated CAN Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi, Dual Chips Solution
This is a 2-Channel CAN bus expansion HAT designed for Raspberry Pi, supports CAN2.0, features multi onboard protection circuits, high anti-interference capability, and stable operation. It suits for fields such as automotive devices or industrial automation.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards.
- Adopts MCP2515 and SI65HVD230(or SN65HVD230) dual chips combined solution, allowing 2-channel CAN communication.
- Integrated power isolation, providing stable isolated voltage, requires no extra power supply for the isolated terminal.
- Onboard digital isolator, signal isolation makes the communication safer, more stable, and better anti-interference.
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) diode, provides ESD protection and transient peak voltage protection.
- Onboard voltage translator, select 3.3V/5V operating voltage by jumper.
- Onboard 120Ω terminal resistor, configured by jumper.
- Breakout SPI control pins, for connecting with host control boards like STM32/Arduino.
- Comes with development resources and manual.
- CAN controller: MCP2515
- CAN transceiver: SI65HVD230(or SN65HVD230)
- Communication interface: SPI
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Logic level: 3.3V/5V
- Dimensions: 65.0 x 56.5 mm
- 2-CH CAN HAT x1
- RPi screws pack x1
- 2×20PIN female header x1