This is an E-Ink raw display, 2.13inch, 250x122 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- 2.13" capacitive touch e-Paper display, 5-point touch, 250×122 pixels
- Supports waken up by user-defined gesture
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V||GREY SCALE||2|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||69.15 x38.90mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||2s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||48.55 x23.70mm||REFRESH POWER||26.4mW(typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.194 x0.194mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||250×122 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
|DISPLAY COLOR||black, white||TOUCH POINT|