480 x 320, 3.5inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, IPS Screen, Designed for Raspberry Pi.
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480 x 320 hardware resolution, which can be set by the software (up to 1920x1080).
- Resistive touch control.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi. (If you are using a Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero 2 W, an additional HDMI cable is required.)
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems.
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required.
- When only used for display, does not occupy any I/O resources (using touch function will occupy I/O resources).
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports HDMI audio output.
- 3.5inch HDMI LCD x1
- HDMI to micro HDMI connector x1
- HDMI connector x1
- Stylus x1
- Aluminium heat sink x1
- Quick start sheet x1