4 Way DIP Switch 2.54mm Pitch SPST 24V 25mA
Standard DIP switch with 3 way connections. A set of 3 tiny toggle switches built into a dual in-line package (DIP), which is mounted directly on a circuit board. The tip of a pen or pencil is used to flip the switch on or off (close or open the circuit). Same size as a 6 pin dual in line package IC. It can be easily mounted on prototype hole PCB and breadboard.
Features & Specifications
- Number of Parallel Switches - 4
- Pitch -2.54mm
- Color - Red+White
- Electrical Life: 2000 operations per switch 24VDC, 25mA
- Non-Switching Rating: 100mA, 5000VDC.
- Switching rating: 25mA, 24VDC.
- Contact Resistance: 50m max. at initial.
- Insulation Resistance: (at 500VDC)1000m min
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC/1minute.