5V DC UPS Voltage Converter Module
5V DC UPS voltage converter module is used to set the power of the external power supply. The default value is below 1A. When the jumper is short-circuited, an external power supply output power of 5v 2A is required. The jumper is to switch the current of 0.5A/1A, supply the load first, and transfer the remaining current to the battery for charging.
- Support charging and discharging at the same time.
- Large current
- Small size
- High efficiency
- Support short circuit protection.
- Product Name:UPS Voltage Converter Module
- Working Voltage:DC 5V 1A
- Output Voltage:DC 5V 1A
- Output Power:5W
- Support Battery(No include!):3.7V Lithium or polymer battery 10Ah(Max)
- Input reverse connection protection:Yes
- Input overvoltage protection:Yes
- Output reverse connection protection:Yes
- Output short circuit protection:Yes
- Working Temperature range:-40℃~85℃
- Working Humidity range:0%-95%RH
- Ordinary power supply
- Battery charger
- Mobile power
- Power conversion
- Infrared alarm
- Network equipment such as switches
- Battery car modification
- Connect right input voltage at input terminal.
- Check output voltage by voltmeter and ammeter.
- Connect battery at B+ and B-.
- Its max output current is 1A and can not keep output 1A.
- The positive and negative poles of the battery cannot be reversed Otherwise the module will be damaged.
- Users can install a common cathode Red-Green LED by yourself as charging indicators.Red light indicates whether there is a load at output. Green flashing display capacity.Green OFF if without load or battery.
- Due to the large current, it is recommended to use a thicker wire.Wire cross-section greater than 1.5 square millimeters.
- Please read use manual and description before use.