8inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, with 5MP Front Camera, 800×480, DSI
This is an 8inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800 × 480, MIPI DSI Interface. This 8inch Capacitive Touch Display comes with 5MP front camera, 800x480 resolution, 5 touch points, DSI & CSI port, Which support raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+.
- 8-inch capacitive touch screen with a hardware resolution of 800 x 480.
- Capacitive touch panel, support 5-point touch.
- Toughened glass capacitive panel with up to 6H hardness.
- OV5647 camera, 500W pixels, 72.9° diagonal field of view, resolution 2592 × 1944.
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+. Another adapter cable is required for CM3/3+/4a: DSI-Cable-15cm.
- Directly drive LCD through the DSI interface of Raspberry Pi, refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Drive the camera directly through the CSI interface of Raspberry Pi, the video frame rate supports 1920 × 1080p@30, 1280 × 720p@60, 640 × 480p@60, 640 × 480p@90.
- Working with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS/Ubuntu.
- Support backlight adjusts by software.
5MP Front Camera
|SENSOR||OV5647||CMOS SIZE||1/4 inch|
|FOCAL LENGTH||3.89mm||DIAGONAL FOV||72.9°|
|DISTORTION||< 1.5%||DEPTH OF FIELD||20cm ~ ∞|
|IMAGE||2592 × 1944 still image resolution|
|VIDEO||1920 × 1080p @30, 1280 × 720p @60, 640 × 480p @60, 640 × 480p @90|
Capacitive Touch Panel, Support 5-Point Touch
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- Power supply via pogo pins, eliminating messy wiring
- Two types of 5V output headers, for connecting cooling fan or other low power devices
- With OV5647 5MP camera, 72.9° diagonal FOV, 2592×1944 resolution
- Large front panel design, make it easy to match user-defined cases, or to be integrated into sorts of devices
- Adopts SMD nuts for holding and fixing the board, more compact structure