The Discovery kit for STM32F334 line helps you to discover the digital power features of the STM32F334 line microcontrollers and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for both beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on an STM32F334C8T6, it includes an STLINK V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, high brightness LED dimming with buck converter, buck/boost converter, LEDs and pushbuttons.
- STM32F334C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB RAM in an LQFP48 package.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone STLINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging).
- mbed™-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- virtual com port
- mass storage
- debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage.
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- High brightness LED dimming with buck converter.
- One buck / boost converter.
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange),
- LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue).
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset).
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF3 package or STSW-STM32148 for legacy Standard Library usage.