Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module
The Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module for Arduino is an essential tool for enthusiasts, hobbyists, and developers looking to incorporate vibration sensing capabilities into their Arduino-based projects. This module combines the precision of ceramic piezoelectric technology with the flexibility of Arduino, making it an excellent choice for applications that require real-time monitoring and response to vibrations.
The Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module is perfect for applications such as motion detection, seismic activity monitoring, or interactive installations where the Arduino platform is utilized. Its versatility and sensitivity make it well-suited for a variety of scenarios, enabling you to create projects that respond to or record vibrations in the surrounding environment.
- Working Voltage : 3.3V or 5V
- Working Current : <1mA
- Operating Temperature Range : -10 ~ + 70
- Interface Type : Analog Output
- GPIO : S; signal output, +; power supply (VCC), -; ground (GND)
- Input : Positive electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic
- Gnd : Negative electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic
- S-port is connected with the controller's analog input pin
- 5V and GND are respectively connected the power supply of + 5V and GND
- Input and Gnd are already connected with the piezoelectric ceramics' positive and negative