AS7341 Spectral Color Sensor, Visible Spectrum Sensor, Multi Channels, High Precision, I2C Bus
- Incorporates AS7341 chip, which integrates 8 x visible spectrum channels, 1 x near-infrared channel, and 1 x no filter channel.
- Embedded 6 x independent 16-bit ADC, which allows effectively processing data in parallel.
- Dedicated channel to detect ambient light flicker on the specific frequency.
- 2 x high brightness LEDs, can be used as fill light in a dim environment.
- Interrupt pin to output inner ADC real-time operating status.
- Features spectrum interrupt detection, with programable high/low thresholds.
- Provides general purpose input/output GPIO pin.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32).
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating current: 20mA (without open the LED) 70mA (when open the LED)
- Sensor: AS7341
- Logical voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: I2C
- Dimension: 30.5mm x 23mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm