BME680 Environmental Sensor, Supports Temperature / Humidity / Barometric Pressure / Gas Detection Module
The BME680 Environmental Sensor is a four-in-one environmental sensor that can measure temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and air quality. It is compact, low power, and suitable for smart homes, mobile application environment monitoring, wearable devices, etc.
- Onboard BME68X sensor to measure temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and gas.
- Supports I2C communication, I2C address configurable, with I2C bus cascading support.
- Supports SPI communication, enabled via CS pin (I2C bus by default).
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V level.
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi / Raspberry Pi Pico / Arduino / ESP32).