This is a dual Gigabit ethernet 5G/4G baseboard, which is designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. It is suitable for evaluating the Raspberry Pi CM4 or being integrated into end products.
- DO NOT hot-plug any devices except the USB and HDMI.
- Please check the FAN voltage before connecting the cooling fan. The BASE board supports a 12V cooling fan by default, if you want to use a 5V cooling fan, please change the FAN_VCC resistor.
- DO NOT connect other devices while writing CM4 via Type C interface for stable working.
- 5V/2.5A or higher power supply is recommended for proper working.
|CM4 Socket||Suitable for all variants of computer module 4|
|USB||USB 3.2 Gen1 x 2|
|Pin Header||Raspberry Pi 40Pin GPIO Header|
|Display||MIPI DSI Port (15Pin 1.0mm FPC Connector)|
|Camera||MIPI CSI-2 port × 2 (15pin 1.0mm FPC connector)|
|Video||HDMI × 2, supports 4K 30fps output|
|RTC||Real-time clock with a battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4|
|Storage||MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants|
|Fan Header||5V/12V (12V by default), allows speed adjustment and measurement|
Dual GigE 5G/4G Base For CM4
- Suitable For Evaluating The Raspberry Pi CM4 Or Being Integrated Into End Products
- Powerful Ethernet Capability, 5G/4G Cellular Support