NAS Multi-functional Mini-Computer Designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (NOT included), Network Storage, Dual Solid State Drive slots
CM4-NVME-NAS-BOX is an all-in-one mini-computer, mainly designed but not limited to homes, small home offices, etc. Provides a simple and easy-to-use solution, no expert knowledge of networking and storage systems is required. On-board infrared, audio, and other modules.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
- All-in-one Mini-Computer, mainly designed for home, small home office, etc.
- Provides a simple and easy-to-use solution, no expert knowledge of networking and storage systems required
- Onboard 2× M.2 M KEY slots for installing NVME Solid State Drives
- Onboard MINI PCIE connector for installing 4G module
- 2× HDMI 4K output interfaces
- Onboard USB3.2 ports, IR receiver, RTC, dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors, 3.5mm jack, etc.
- CM4 SOCKET : Suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- NETWORKING : Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connector × 2 (Original Network port ETH0, and PCIE extended Network port ETH1), MINI PCIE connector, supports 4G module (USB protocol, can not support PCIE protocol), Nano-SIM card slot, supports standard Nano-SIM card for 4G/3G/2G Internet access
- M.2 : Dual NVME Solid State Drives slots (compatible with 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280)
- USB : USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gbps) port× 2
- CSI CAMERA : MIPI CSI-2 camera port × 2, 15pin 1.0mm FPC connector
- HDMI : HDMI × 2, supports 4K 30fps output
- AUDIO : 3.5mm earphone/mic jack
- RTC : Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- TF CARD SLOT : TF card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- POWER INPUT : Type-C (5V 4A)
- DIMENSIONS : 128 × 122 × 36mm
Onboard Rich Interfaces
Precise Cut-Out With Clear Label
Each Cut-Out Is Completely Aligned With The Connector