This is a CM4 To Pi 4B Adapter for Raspberry Pi and is an alternative solution for Raspberry Pi 4B. Onboard 4 x USB3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, PoE header, and so on.
- Onboard standard CM4 connector, support access to CM4 Lite / eMMc series boards with Quad Core Cortex A72 64-bit processor, more powerful performance
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 4B board, the DISPLAY port position is inconsistent with the main board of Raspberry Pi 4B
- Onboard 4-ch USB 3.0 ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission
- Onboard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, 10 / 100 / 1000 M adaptive
- Onboard PoE header, for connecting PoE HATs
- DSI interface is DSI1
- USB Type C interface is for the power supply or can be used as the USB SLAVE interface for programming images
- Do not connect to other devices when using the micro USB port to program the image for ensuring the power supply of CM4
- CM4 must be provided by 5V 2A, or it will shut down, lower frequency, etc.