Onboard 4-ch USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, headphone jack, and PoE pin, Raspberry Pi CM4 To 3B Adapter is an alternative solution for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+.
- Onboard standard CM4 connector, support access to CM4 Lite / eMMc series boards with Quad Core Cortex A72 64-bit processor, more powerful performance
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 3B / 3B+ boards
- Onboard headphone jack (extended from USB)
- Onboard 4-ch USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission
- Onboard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, 10 / 100 / 1000 M adaptive
- Onboard PoE header, for connecting PoE HATs
Based On Raspberry Pi CM4
Use CM4 To Reproduce The Original Appearance Of The 3B Series As Much As Possible
More Cost-Effective Choice
Install CM4 Easily
Onboard Standard CM4 Connector
Support Access To Compute Module 4 Lite / EMMC Series, Boards
Onboard 4-Ch USB Interface, Gigabit Ethernet Port And HDMI Port, Etc.
**for reference only, CM4 is NOT included.
Easy Access To Pi 3B Series HATs Or Other Development Projects
**for reference only, Pioneer600 is NOT included.
Extended 3.5mm Headphone Jack