Ctrl C/V Shortcut Keyboard For Programmers, 3-Key Development Board, Adopts RP2040 Microcontroller Chip, Programmable Key Function, Dual Type-C Ports, Acrylic Cover Plates, Plug And Play Without Driver
This is an Ctrl C/V Shortcut Keyboard For Programmers. The Ctrl C/V Shortcut Keyboard comes with 3 Key Acrylic Cover Plates & RGB LED, Which is Adopts RP2040 Microcontroller Chip. A Ctrl C/V Shortcut Keyboard for Programmers would likely be a specialized keyboard designed for programmers and other professionals who frequently use keyboard shortcuts, particularly those involving the Ctrl (Control) key.
The Ctrl C/V Shortcut Keyboard For Programmers compatible with various operating systems commonly used in programming, such as Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Dual Type-C ports (choose one of two), plug and play, driver free
- The default function of three keys is "Ctrl", "C", and "V", programmable for other functions. Comes with two-layer black keycaps without character for customized use.
- Utilizes hot-swappable technology, allowing users to replace the switches
- Adopts dustproof blue switch by default, providing more pronounced tactile feedback and mechanical feeling
- The keys come with RGB LED and the backlight color can be customized according to your needs
- RP2040-Keyboard-3 x1
- Double-layer black keys x3
Basic version, acrylic cover plates
Utilizes Hot-Swappable Technology
Allowing Users To Replace The Switches
RGB Lighting Effects
Users Can Customize LED Backlight According To Preferences And Usage Habits
Dustproof Blue Switch
Provides More Pronounced Tactile Feedback And Mechanical Feeling